Riverside County BTSA/Teacher Induction Training
Graduate-Level Professional Development Units for BTSA/Teacher Induction Training through Riverside County Office of Education (RCOE/CTI)
You may receive 8 Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits from the University of the Pacific for the work you have already done this year in BTSA/Teacher Induction! In offering this, you would be registering for two 4 unit/credit courses (see the list of courses below). This applies to both new teachers and to Teacher Induction support providers.
Earn 4 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits for only $200 or 8 Graduate-Level Professional Development Units/Credits for only $400!
You do not need to turn in to Courses4Teachers anything other than your registration(s) and payment. We do however, need to know what academic year you are applying for, and if this is your first or second year of CTI/Teacher Induction.
Grace Aviles, Credential Coordinator, CTI/RCOE, will send us a list of teachers who have completed the BTSA/Teacher Induction requirements around July 1st. As soon as we receive that list, we will email you a grade confirmation letter and your grade will be processed by the University of the Pacific.
Please note that it can take up to 6-8 weeks from the time you have been graded to receive your Unofficial Transcript and order your Official Transcript should you need one.
About these credits:
These University of the Pacific Graduate-Level Professional Development Semester Units/Credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew credentials. They are not designed to be applied towards attainment of an advanced degree with the University of the Pacific. The University of the Pacific is accredited with the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. These courses are accepted by districts in the U.S. Courses4Teachers/University of the Pacific takes great pride in the quality of education and service they provide. They are dedicated to helping teachers earn credit for all the extra work they do.
Your district approves 8 units per year. Therefore you will register for two 4 unit courses. The University requires a separate registration form for each course number.
PEDU 9247, BTSA I – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
PEDU 9248, BTSA II – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
PEDU 9249, BTSA III – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
PEDU 9250, BTSA IV – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
Course Titles for Mentors/Coaches/Support Providers:
PEDU 9282, Mentor Standards I – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
PEDU 9383, Mentor Standards II – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
PEDU 9284, Mentor Standards III – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
PEDU 9285, Mentor Standards IV – for 4 graduate level professional development semester units
The University of the Pacific takes great pride in offering graduate-level professional development units to teachers for all the extra work they do.
If you participate in BTSA/Teacher Induction next year, you may register again for 8 more graduate-level professional development units.
At Courses4Teachers, we understand the high quality of work required by the BTSA/Teacher Induction program and we are prepared to award you with a grade of “Pass.” There is no need to document further work – just complete the registration process and payment. Your grade will be mailed to you shortly after we receive verification from the Riverside County Office of Education (RCOE). Transcripts are available upon request.
- Register by email or use regular mail. There is no deadline to register. You may send in your registration any time after completion of the BTSA/Teacher Induction year. As soon as we have confirmed your completion of the program, a grade confirmation letter will be emailed to you 5 days after we hear from RCOE that you have completed the requirements.
- Obtain the registration form by following the directions given below. You will need Adobe Reader™ to save and print out the form(s). Send the registration form and your payment.
- NOTE: These graduate-level professional development semester units/credits are designed for salary advancement and to renew Credentials. They are not designed to be used towards attainment of an advanced degree. Teachers are advised to check with their District prior to registering so as to make sure the course is in compliance with District mandates for prior approval. There are NO refunds.
To Register by EMAIL:
- CLICK HERE to access the electronic registration form for Teacher Participants.
- CLICK HERE to access the electronic registration form for Mentors/Coaches/Support Providers.
- Save the “editable” PDF to your desktop. DO NOT fill it out before saving it to your desktop.
- Fill out the form, save it again and attach the file and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “BTSA/Teacher Induction RCOE Registration” in the subject field.
To Register by regular mail:
- Click the appropriate link above to access the electronic registration form. OR, if you prefer, click here for the “low-tech” registration form.
- Save the registration form to your desktop. If it is the “editable” version, fill it out, re-save it to your desktop, and print it out. If it is the “low tech” version, print it and then fill it out.
- Send the completed registration form(s) and your payment to the address below.
Courses4Teachers, LLC/University of the Pacific
696 San Ramon Valley Blvd., #518
Danville, CA 94526
Grades and Transcripts:
After you have mailed in your registration & payment, and we have received confirmation from RCOE, a grade confirmation will be emailed to you from our Danville office on University letterhead within 5 business days. You will also receive an unofficial transcript in the mail, directly from the University of the Pacific Registrar, in about 6-8 weeks. Some school districts may accept the grade confirmation letter emailed from our office for immediate professional growth and salary increment credit. Most school districts request the unofficial transcript from the Registrar, and some may request an embossed, sealed Official Transcript. PLEASE NOTE: If you choose to have your Official Transcript mailed Overnight, FedEx will not deliver to a PO Box and you need to order by 10:00 AM to receive the transcript next day.
Please note: For more Official Transcript information click here: